Friday, October 28, 2011

My Husband is super handy

When I got home from work yesterday afternoon, I was surprised to see that Bobby had convonced our neighbor to help him get the dresser/changing table he re-finished upstairs and into the nursery! I have been patiently waiting to get that gorgeous peice of furniture upstairs so I could get all of the onesies and socks off of the floor, hide some of the baby minitor wires behind it, and just do some general obsessing and nesting. It was a really great feeling to add another big peice of furniture to the room! I'm so thakful to have a hubby that knows how to do handy things like this.



I can't wait until after the baby shower so I can put the changing pad on top and fill up the basket with diapers and other changing supplies! My nesting instinct has turned on full blast hahaha Lets see how bad it gets in the next few months.

Today's Playlist:
Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
Don't You Evah - Spoon
Let It Rain - Tilly & The Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment