Thursday, November 3, 2011

It is so good to be loved

Yesterday, we were surprised with a GIANT box on our doorstep. One of the offices at my company had ordered and shipped us the most coveted item on our baby registry - The ultimate baby swing! Its a Graco SweetPeace Baby Bear swing, and it is so high tech and adorable at the same time, I squealed like a little piggy when I saw it.


Needless to say, we brought it upstairs immediately and set it up. I didn't realize how amazing this thing was until I started playing with all of the features. Removable/repositionable seat. Removable toy rack. 6 different speeds. Vibration feature. 3 different types of music. A timer. MP3 hookup. Battery or electricity operated. Our carseat fits in it too. Like....whoa. I'm kinda jealous of my baby right now.



After we were done playing with this new amazing toy, we went to our childbirth class, which I'm really glad we decided to do, by the way. We get free snacks, and our hubbies have to give us massages. Can we just do this every week, even after I'm not pregnant anymore? :]

P.S. I'm 24 1/2 weeks, and baby bear is 13 inches long, and 1.25 pounds. About the size of an ear of corn according to my pregnancy application on my phone. EEP!

Today's playlist:
Apple Blossom - The White Stripes
Soft Shock - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Soma - The Strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment