Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maternity photos & nursery decorating

Over the weekend, Bobby and I finally got in the mail the adorable tree wall decal that we ordered on Etsy. As soon as he got home from work on Friday, we tore into it and put up the whole thing, and we couldn't be happier!



It even came with 2 cute birds & an extra branch to put up on the other side of the nursery too!



We were really excited it came on time for our maternity photo shoot with our favorite lil photog AnnaJoy! She is amazing and makes us look way cuter than we are in real life :] I'm so excited to see the rest!




P.S. I'm 26 weeks along, and baby bear is approximately 14 inches long, and weighs 1 3/4 lbs! Dang! Luckily, I've only gained 18 lbs so far, so I'm fairly confident I'll be able to keep it under 40 total. We shall see... :]


Today's Playlist:
The World May Never Know - Dr. Dog
I Was Made For You - She & Him
Someday - The Strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment