Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!

On Monday, I hit 28 weeks which is the official start of my 3d trimester! WOOHOO!!! It really is the final countdown! I can't believe that in about 83 days (or less!) our SON will be here!



Its so insane to think about how much my life has changed in the past 6 months, let alone in the past 6 years. I went from total wild child to a responsible adult. When the heck did that happen? I mostly have Bobby to thank for that. Eventhough we were both a little crazy when we met, he gave me a reason to turn my life around, and gave me the motivation to be a better person. I'm just so lucky to have him, and I can't wait to start our family together.

I know that being parents is going to be the most rewarding and most difficult thing we've ever done, but I am looking forward to every little moment.

Now that our little guy is REALLY starting to grow (1/2 a pound a week!), I am feeling and seeing his movements way more than before. I am trying so hard to envision what he's going to look like. I feel like I already know his personality and patterns. He is most active in the morning between 7 & 9 AM. I think he likes to wake me up and remind me to feed him! Then he's pretty quiet until about 3 PM and then he starts bouncing around. I've made it my afternoon ritual to eat a snack and watch him karate chop me :] Then he goes back to sleep and wakes up for his last dance of the day around 10 or 11 PM. His movements have been pretty regular for the past couple of weeks, and I hope they stay that way after he's born. 3 spurts of energy a day are totally manageable.

So now, all I have to do is wait for him to get chubby, and get ready to meet the world! We can't wait to meet you little guy! Love you so much already!

28 weeks. 15 inches & 2.25 pounds!

Today's Playlist:
I Can't Hear You - The Dead Weather
The Difference Between Us - The Dead Weather
3 Birds - The Dead Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment