Monday, December 5, 2011

The Luckiest girl in the world

Over the weekend my mom threw me my baby shower, and I have to say, I have never felt more appreciative and lucky in all my life. It was so wonderful to see all my friends and family come together and be so excited to meet the new addition to the family. This kid is going to be spoiled to death, thats for sure!



The food, the cake, the gifts and the love were all beautiful, and I just feel so grateful for everyone and everything I have.



Now, I am never a very emotional person, but reading the cards, and seeing the awesome notes people had written me was so special, and I cired like a total pansy! I thought it was hilarious that I couldn't stop crying almost the entire time, and was making fun of myself non stop.



All of the presents were amazing, and our nursery is pretty much complete now. We even got enough gift cards and cash to buy our glider/ottoman! Needless to say, I spent all weekend just rocking my little heart out.

I also washed all of the laundry, and folded everything and put it away in the dresser, which I was super proud of, especially since being productive (and mobile) is harder and harder these days. Now all we have to do is buy a few last minute items, and  hurry and wait for him to get here! Only 11 more weeks until our SON is here!

Today, I'm 29 weeks and my little guy is 15.25 inches long, and about 2.5 pounds!

Today's Playlist:
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - She & Him
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
Christmas Day - She & Him

No comments:

Post a Comment