Monday, December 12, 2011

30 Weeks!

Eventhough 2 weeks ago (at 28 weeks) seemed like a huge milestone (making it to my 3rd trimester), I definitely feel like today is a special occassion too. I'm officially 30 weeks along, and feeling sooooo excited for the next 10 weeks to go by as quickly as possible! I just want to meet my son already!





Every day he feels a little bigger, and so do I. I'm anxious for my doctor appointment next week, I have a feeling they're going to tell me I've gained 10 pounds or more since last month. That would still only put my up to 28 pounds all together, which is completely healthy and normal, but I don't know how I'll feel about being the heaviest I've ever been in my life, with 9 more weeks to go. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a 6-8 pound gain for this month. Then again, all these holiday cookies make me fear otherwise...

I'm thinking of a little way to celebrate, but everything that comes to mind includes an extra large pizza. Which doesn't really help me out in the weight department, so..........WAH.

30 weeks today. 15.7 inches long, 2.75 pounds and as big as a cabbage! My little cabbage patch kid :]

No comments:

Post a Comment