Thursday, December 22, 2011

31 Weeks & Christmas time!

On Monday, I hit the 31 week mark which was pretty exciting for me, because now I'm in the single-digit week countdown! 12 weeks to go, sounds SO much longer than 9!

I can't believe I only have 6 more weeks of work left, and then I'm off for 4 whole months! That will be the longest I haven't worked since I was 16. I know it will be hard work, I'll be sleep deprived, and a little bit broke, but It will be so nice not have to answer emails, sit in a chair all day and use post its for everything.

Other than being excited for our little guy to hurry up and get here already, we are excited for Christmas and the holiday season in general. We are hosting a tamale and ugly christmas sweater party at our place tomorrow night, which we are REALLY excited about! We decorated our own sweaters, and they're delightfully hideous. Also, Bobby and I's birthdays fall 5 days apart, so we have 2 birthday dinners with our friends and family planned next week, and then the weekend after that, we will be going to Big bear for the weekend to kind of get one last vacation before the baby comes. Lots of winter-y stuff going on!

This week, Gunner is 3.3 lbs and 16.25 inches long! The size of 4 navel oranges :]

No comments:

Post a Comment