Tuesday, January 3, 2012

33 weeks

I've been awful about blogging regularly lately. The holidays were completely distracting and wonderful, and I just couldn't pull myself away from the cookies and tamales long enough to fit a few short words in :[

Anyway, on Monday, I hit 33 weeks! Its so insane how fast the time is flying by. I officially only have 5 weeks left of work (WOOOHOOOO!!!) and 7 weeks left until my little bubbas is here! Eventhough we are pretty much completely done with the nursery, and have everything he needs, I am still really nervous. On one hand, I wish he was here already. I want to see his face, hold him, tell him how much I've been draming about him, and kiss him. I'm so anxious to just MEET this little person who has been taking over my entire life more the majority of this year! But on the other hand, thinking about all of the new resonsibilities that come with a baby is kind of overwhelming. Bottles, naps, pumping, baths, diapers, laundry, no sleep, diaper bags, etc etc etccccccc.... It's going to be tough, but I know it is going to be one of the most rewarding jobs I've ever had. I know my house and life is going to be upside down for the first few weeks until I get the hang of it, but I just can't freaking wait. It is so bizarre to think that in a few short weeks, I'm going to be someone's mom. And it's not just "a baby", it's "my baby". WHOA.

This week, Gunner is 17 inches long, 4.25 lbs. and the size of a pineapple!



From now on, I'm going to include a countdown in days... 47 days to go! AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment