Monday, October 10, 2011

21 weeks

Just a mini update: Over the weekend Bobby was able to feel the baby move for the first time, which was pretty awesome. I think I was a little more excited to share the bond I have 24/7 with my little man than he was, but hey, I'll take any kind of affection I can get.

But I do have to say, he has been really supportive and helpful lately. He reminded me to take my 20 week pregnancy polaroid picture, which had completely slipped my mind. He even caught me all dressed up and looking cute before we walked out the door to meet my mom & nephews for a bday celebration, which was perfect timing! Thanks babe :]

Also, I ordered some super cute baby clothes from Old Navy, bought some fleece for making blankets and ordered the fabric for making the crib skirt, curtains and pillows for the nursery. I have a bunch of sewing/ projects ahead of me, and it feels great to be making progress. Last month was filled with pre-booked weekends, and we didn't have any time to just be normal people who take care of themselves & their homes on the weekends. We are definitely looking forward to just relaxing from here on out.











My little man is supposedly 10.5 inches long and 13 ounces today. Such a huge jump from last week! I definitely feel him getting stronger: those kicks are starting to wake me up at night.

Today's Playlist:
Once in a Lifetime - The Talking Heads
Rocket Man - Elton John
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment