Monday, October 24, 2011

Scrapbooking & Official baby name!

Last night I headed over to my girlfriend Jen's house to do some scrapbooking and to use her new amazing Cricut machine. It felt really great to put all of my wedding photos into some kind of order and to use all of the stickers and decorations I have been saving. Jen was awesome enough to start a scrapbook for us before our wedding, and we both finally had time to get the ball rolling.

I also picked out the paper and started the first page of the baby's scrapbook! I figured all of those ultrasound pictures and pregnancy polaroids weren't doing anyone any good just sitting in an envelope in my bookcase.




I guess now would be a good time to reveal what we've decided to name our little peanut... DUN DUN DUN! We have decided to name him Gunner Lee Stovall. We've known for a pretty long while that we wanted to give him this name, but over the past few weeks, we have had a chance to use it and get used to it and we definitely feel like it fits perfectly. We wanted to give him a unique and sort of manly first name, so Gunner seems really natural. Also, Lee is a sort of a family middle name- Bobby's middle name is Lee and so was his grandpa's, and plus, it goes well with just about any first name, so it was an easy pick.

We are really happy with the decision we've made, and are so relieved that one of the hardest parts of being pregnant/expecting is already decided and taken care of. No stress, no arguing, no nothing!

Oh, and I'm 23 weeks today. And GUNNER is a foot long, and 1.1 lbs. Getting chubbier in there!



Today's Playlist:
You Really Got a Hold on Me - She & Him
I Was Made for You - She & Him
Baby Its Cold Outside - She & Him

No comments:

Post a Comment