Friday, July 29, 2011

Lots of updates!

Breaking the news to family and friends was super fun, but breaking the news to coworkers and bosses has been really rewarding. I mean, I work full time, so the majority of my waking hours are spent with this make-shift second family. Luckily for me, everyone I work with is amazing, and my company is super family oriented and supportive.

I came into work today wearing my (first) new maternity shirt and with some chocolates to make "spilling the beans" a special occassion.




And I definitely feel like I'm starting to show now. I mean, I have to keep my jeans shut with a hair tie!



Everyone was really happy for Bobby and I and I got to share our ultrasound picture with them. Now, when I forget to check the mail or turn in a timesheet, I can blame my forgetfullness on the nugget's giant head hogging all the blood :]

Also, we signed up for our Lamaze classes. They start in October, and I should be about 24 weeks by then. I was really worried we wouldn't be able to do them together, but magically the dates worked around Bobby's hectic work schedule. Its a 6 week course, and we get tons of literature to take home which is great. I'm such a book worm!

Also, I think the best update for this week is that my morning sickness is finally gone!!! I am so excited to have the urge to cook, eat and be a normal person again! I still feel a tiny bit quesy when I first wake up, but after I drink some juice, I feel completely fine. I was so impressed that I was even able to eat my favorite snack of all time today: Trader Joe's Seaweed Snacks. I have been avoiding them like the plague this last month, and finally they sounded appetizing and I actually enjoyed them. WOOHOO!




Today's Playlist:
New Slang - The Shins
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
Wake Up Alone - Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment