Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Now...Let's get things straight

This is my first attempt at blogging, so please forgive me if there are any typos, mysterious lingo, or scatterbrained ramblings. Hopefully, as time goes by, I'll become a little more of a seasoned vet at this kind of thing.

Basically, the whole purpose of this blog is a two part dealio. First off, I recently discovered that my already adorable and wonderful little family that includes me, my amazing husband and my two furry children, is about to get a little bit bigger. We are expecting our first child & I want to be able to share all the photos, milestones, freakouts and memories with my friends and family, as well as document as much as I can so I can reminisce when I'm a crabby old lady. Also, I want to be able to share with everyone how great life is already, and how much better things are about to get!

So, a little about us, if you didn't already know...




I'm a lover of many things. First and foremost I adore my family. My husband is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is the cheese to my macaroni, the butter to my bread. Life pretty much bites when he's not around. Next, my 2 kitties are basically my favorite thing in the world. If it weren't for them, I would be much more of a productive (and boring) person. They are the butt of every joke, subject of every impromptu song and ham of every cell phone picture. Yeah, we know, pathetic! But we love it and wouldn't have it any other way. My favorite hobby, by far, is cooking. I'm a pesco-vegetarian which means I don't eat any red meat or chicken. Everything else is fair game. I'm a fat-kid at heart, so my life is punctuated by either meals, or music. Which brings us to my next love. I have really funny taste in music that no one really seems to get, but I don't really mind. My goal is to give you a list of songs that is on my brain's playlist at the end of each blog. Just so you get a clue of what my mood is like.

My husband and I both have full time jobs, which aren't exactly our life-calling, but hey, they pay the bills. We recently got married in March and are enjoying being newlyweds. We are extremely lucky to have each other, great friends and family & can't wait for what life has in store for us!

Love,

Adri

Today's Playlist:
The Sweetest Thing - Camera Obscura
My Moon, My Man - Feist
Lisztomania - Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment