Wednesday, February 1, 2012

37 weeks

Another week has passed, and I am becoming more and more impatient! I am over being pregnant! I want to finally meet my son, claim my body back, not be in pain anymore, and finally feel like myself again.

I'm also really excited to start my maternity leave. If Gunner decides to come on time, I'll have 2 amazing weeks to myself to relax, finish any projects that have been left hanging, and to clean the crap out of my house. Only 5 more working days, and I'm FREE!!!

On another note, this little man must be healthy and growing, because his kicks, punches, stretches and rolls are getting downright painful. Sometimes, he gets so rough in there, that I'm scared he is going to break my water. I'm so glad I only have 3 weeks (or less) of this torture. I think because I had an easy pregnancy tis whole time, all of the symptoms and discomfort are being packed into these last 3 weeks. I woke up last night with such bad heartburn, I really thought I was going to throw up. Plus, he was being a little acrobat, so naturally, I was whining, and being a diva. Lets hope he takes it easy on me these next 3 weeks, I don't know how much more I can handle.

This week, my little bubbas is 19.25 inches long, 6.75 pounds and the size of a swiss chard. 19 more days! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment