Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I love you and I haven't even met you yet

So yesterday afternoon was a pretty special day for me, pregnancy-wise. I felt our little nugget kick for the first time! I was sitting in a conference call and all of a sudden felt a very obvious and unmistakeable thump in the lower left side of my belly.

I wanted to yell to everyone on the phone what had just happened, but figured it was best to put the call on mute and dance around the office and hold my belly instead :] It really was a special moment for me. I'm beginning to love this little peanut more and more everyday and he/she makes their presence more known.

I can't wait to meet you little one!

To celebrate this big milestone, I rented a movie when I got off of work and made myself my favorite dinner: Teriyaki salmon, vegetable potstickers and chili-garlic roasted edamame. YUM! Baby bear was happy too, I could tell.

P.S. I'm 17 weeks along, and our little alien baby is the size of an onion (5 1/2 inches long, and weighs around 6 ounces)

Today's playlist:
Your Touch - The Black Keys
Gone for Good - The Shins
Sea of Love - Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment