Monday, September 12, 2011

Filling the nursery

Yesterday Bobby and I went shopping for baby stuff at target with his Aunt. She's so awesome and might even be more excited about this baby than we are haha. We bought a lot of necessities and it really feels like the nursery is coming together. We bought a ton of onesies in various sizes, a few toys, and some grooming supplies.





The dresser is almost completely full, its crazy! I need to look into more sotrage for sure. For being only 4 months along, I feel really organized & prepared. I know you can't prepare for everything, but if I can make this whole process as smooth as possible, I will feel better than just playing it by ear. Having a kid is a huge responsibility and I want to make sure I am setting myself up for a happy experience. A little planning goes a long way!

Today's Playlist:
The World May Never Know - Dr. Dog
Dead Flowers- The Rolling Stones
Meet Me in the City - The Black Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment