Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Growing Up

Looking through pictures on my phone makes me realize how much my little guy has grown. It's so amazing that only 12 (almost) short weeks ago, we were bringing him home from the hospital in his tiny little newborn sized pajamas with little motorcycles all over them. And now, he's holding his head up, "talking", wearing 6 month size clothes, and moving up to size 2 diapers. I know it sounds incredibly cliche, but where the heck did the time go??? Weren't you only this big like... yesterday?


And now you're being a cute little MAN like this...



And yeah, motherhood has it's challenges, but I seriously wouldn't change anything for the world. My son is the center of my universe and every time I see his sleeping face, I feel my heart grow.


Here's lookin' at you, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment